Business planning is carried out to assess the prospects of the project, develop a profit-making mechanism, and draw up a strategic and tactical activity plan.
Often, the goal of a business plan is to get funds to implement an idea, such as an investment, bank loan, grant or subsidy.
What tasks are solved
- defining the organization's activities;
- justification for choosing a business product;
- study of target markets;
- development of strategies and tactics for achieving goals;
- formulation of short -, medium- and long-term business development goals;
- identification of persons responsible for project implementation;
- formation of the assortment policy of the project or company;
- estimation of trade and production costs when creating and selling a product;
- determining the personnel of the project being implemented in quantitative and professional terms;
- drawing up a plan of marketing activities (advertising campaigns, sales promotion programs, pricing, determining sales channels, etc.);
- assessing the financial condition of the organization, the availability of material resources to achieve the goals set.
Business plans and financial models include:
- Business plans and feasibility studies
- Comprehensive investment project
- Protection before banks and investors
- Selection of suppliers and equipment
- Financial model
Business plans and feasibility studies are developed in accordance with various standards:
- international UNIDO standard;
- Sberbank, RSHB, VTB, and VEB standards;
- Industry Development Fund standard;
- Company towns Development Fund standard;
- standard of the Corporation for the development of small and medium-sized businesses, state structures of regional investment development.
Business plans and feasibility studies are drawn up to solve a specific task according to the agreed terms of reference. You can order an audit and revision of projects completed by other agencies.
As part of a separate service, preliminary business development concepts are developed for beginners and current entrepreneurs.
We act as responsible executors of your сomprehensive investment projects involving engineering companies.
As part of the preparation of business plans, additional services are provided for:
- protection of projects before banks and investment funds;
- development of investment memoranda and presentations for investors.
At the stage of project implementation, in accordance with the developed business plan, the following is performed:
- selection of equipment according to the technological plan of product manufacturing;
- selection of suppliers of raw materials and components of the required quality at prices that ensure the specified profitability of the project.
We develop financial models of any level of complexity of existing and planned enterprises.
The financial model is an open Excel file with the ability to change key project parameters to study their impact on key operational and economic indicators.
The financial model helps you determine:
- project payback period;
- financial indicators for the planned period;
- the amount of credit funds or investments;
- opportunities to improve efficiency.
Financial organizations and government agencies have their own business plan standards, which differ in the structure and requirements for the document. Banks, including Sberbank, VTB, Rosselkhozbank, VEB and many others have individual methods. For special economic zones, use the form established by the Ministry of economic development and trade of the Russian Federation.
For foreign and large Russian investors, documents are most often compiled according to the methodology of the United Nations industrial development Organization (UNIDO).
Business plans and financial models, methodologies
- Marketing analysis
- Plans analysis
- Financial analysis
- Risk analysis
Research of the market and its main trends during the project implementation period
Research of the market and its main trends during the project implementation period. Analysis of the competitive environment and compliance of product delivery terms with existing consumer expectations.
Analysis of the organizational and production plan
List of the main stages, responsible persons and initiators of the project, justification of the necessary personnel of the enterprise and the size of the FOT. Description of equipment and technologies that will be used in the project implementation. As part of a standard business plan, this section is prepared based on information provided by the customer. To implement complex investment projects, subcontractors are attracted who have the necessary competencies in the studied areas.
Calculation of the main project performance indicators
Calculation of the main project performance indicators: payback period, Net Present Value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR), and others.
As part of the financial analysis, the break-even point is determined — the minimum volume of implementation for the project to reach payback at a given level of expenses.
Identification of factors that can affect the successful implementation of the project
Identification of factors that can affect the successful implementation of the project, and assessment of their impact in qualitative and quantitative terms. The analysis provides recommendations for reducing the likely impact of each of the risk factors.
Why choose us?
Our services are based on a unique combination of proprietary market research methods and a high level of human intelligence.