Identifying new profitable markets and in-demand products in accordance with the resources and competencies available to the customer.
The service is available to both novice entrepreneurs and existing businesses that are developing a strategy for further development.
What tasks are solved
- development and joint implementation of a plan to enter a new market (opening a branch, launching sales of a new product, expanding business, etc.);
- identification of new opportunities (effective models of work and building relationships with customers) for the development of the company.
Searching for prospective directions includes:
- Evaluating the company's internal capabilities
- Search for the most prospective niches and segments
- Competitive saturation
- An assessment of the potential profitability and payback
To evaluate the internal capabilities of the customer, the following is performed:
- consultations on available resources, technical capacity, experience and competencies of key project initiators;
- identify the strengths of the company that can provide a decisive competitive advantage.
The most prospective niches and segments are determined based on the investment and technical capabilities of the customer.
The search process takes place in several stages:
- identifying interesting free niches;
- identifying the potential of the found niches and segments;
- study of the target audience (values, tastes, preferences);
- determining the demand volume;
- advantages and disadvantages analysis of the product/service.
The number of competitors, their specialization, and market shares are estimated. To obtain quantitative characteristics of the level of market concentration and the degree of its monopolization, the following generally accepted indicators are calculated:
- Herfindahl-Hirschman index (HHI);
- market concentration index (CR).
Performance evaluation in the selected areas is based on:
- forecast of the market development potential;
- indicators of the market (production, import, export, container);
- the customer's expected market share and its future dynamics.
Search of promising business opportunities, methodologies
- Desk research
- Expert interview
- Mathematical modeling
- Consumer survey
- Product testing
- Study the experience
- Statistics analysis
- Monitoring of the market
- Study of the portrait of the consumers
- Market potential assessment
Collection, systematization and analysis of information from various sources
Collection, systematization and analysis of information from various sources. These include: official state statistics, publications in the media and industry publications, reports from research centers, professional associations, data from international marketing agencies, and materials from the Internet.
The method allows you to get a large amount of information, take into account different points of view and approaches, and form an objective view of the situation in the industry.
In-depth survey of specialists who have authority and competence in the field under study
In-depth survey of specialists who have authority and competence in the field under study: company managers, researchers, employees of research and consulting organizations, representatives of industry associations, public authorities. With the Agency MegaResearch cooperate with more than 11,000 experts from different fields of business.
The method makes it possible to use private information known to a limited circle of specialists, get up-to-date data, professional assessment, determine industry trends, confirm or refute hypotheses formed at the stage of Desk research.
Application of mathematical statistics
Application of mathematical statistics to build predictive scenarios for the development of the market and its segments, setting up advertising companies, and analyzing the results of quantitative research.
The study of consumer expectations
The study of consumer expectations regarding the planned product for production to create competitive advantages and additional value of the market offer.
Identify the benefits that a new product can give to consumers
Identify the benefits that a new product can give to consumers. Comparison with available offers on the market. Formation of proposals for developing a promotion strategy.
Study the experience of launching similar products
Search for detailed information on the implementation of similar projects. Analysis of the results obtained in order to adopt successful methods and avoid mistakes made in previous cases.
Getting the necessary data from open industry and Federal sources
Getting the necessary data from open industry and Federal sources, as well as specialized Internet resources.
Current monitoring of the market, prices, competitors, and media
Operational tracking of changes and their impact on the company's market position.
Neutralizing the activity of competitors, work on the image of the company and product, adjust marketing activities.
Search for information on specialized forums and social networks
Study of the portrait of the target consumers of the product, their lifestyle, preferences, values and motivation to purchase the intended product. Refinement of positioning parameters and promotion methods based on the received data.
It is used for a comprehensive justification of the economic feasibility of opening a new business line
Calculation of the total volume of demand for the product released to the market. Determine the size of the market, its growth rate, the degree of concentration and level of competition, opportunities to increase profitability and encourage repeat purchases of the product.
Why choose us?
Our services are based on a unique combination of proprietary market research methods and a high level of human intelligence.