From developing questionnaires, guides and organizing information collection, to statistical processing, data analysis and preparation of reports-presentations based on the results of market research, analysis of markets, consumers and competitors.
Our team has extensive experience in complex research, including both survey methods and comprehensive analysis of statistical and other public information about the market.
What tasks are solved
- evaluating the prospects for new products or services, testing the readiness of the target audience to purchase them and the conditions for this readiness;
- assessment of popularity and market share based on a consumer survey;
- analysis of consumer practices (frequency and specifics of purchasing or using products and services);
- analysis of motivations and factors for choosing products/services/brands;
- evaluation of partner and customer satisfaction/loyalty;
- analysis of the price elasticity of consumption.
Resources for implementing these tasks:
- professional analysts who can develop tools for conducting quantitative and qualitative research and analyze the results in detail;
- highly qualified moderators-analysts who specialize in conducting in-depth and expert interviews, including with high-status respondents;
- own call center that specializes in conducting surveys in the b2b sector, including among hard-to-reach audiences;
- proven partner call centers that meet high quality requirements for the final result;
- verified online partner panels for individuals;
- own software solution for online survey of individuals and legal entities;
- accumulated database of experts from various industries;
- a network of regional partners ready to complete tasks related to local and Federal personal surveys.
- Telephone surveys (CATI)
- Online survey
- Personal interview
- Expert interview
- In-depth interviews with consumers
- Group interviews (focus groups)
- Hall tests
1. Surveys of individuals in random samples and client bases.
2. Surveys of legal entities (based on their own developed databases, either prepared specifically for the project, or received from the customer).
Advantages in comparison with the work of your own call center or sales service that receives feedback from customers:
- objectivity of results (we are interested in conducting interviews correctly and getting high-quality answers to questions, the motivation of our work is not tied to the nature of the answers received);
- our interviewers have extensive experience in interviewing representatives of legal entities and high-status respondents;
- training programs and quality control of operators.
1. Surveys involving partner panels.
2. Organization of online surveys of target audiences (via telephone interviews, target communities, etc.).
- priority of respondents ' quality — development of tools to minimize the risks of the «wrong survey»;
- stress minimization — special attention is paid to the ergonomics of questionnaires and their convenience for respondents;
- logical control of final data.
1. Personal street surveys based on a formalized questionnaire.
2. Surveys at points of sale and departments of customer companies.
Data quality assurance principles:
- priority to automated tools for recording information (tablets, specialized SOFTWARE that allows you to record geolocation marks of survey locations, as well as make audio recordings of conversations when receiving permission from customers in order to control the quality of the information acquisition process);
- mandatory detailed briefing of interviewers, regular training;
- selective monitoring of each interviewer's work;
- mandatory logical control of the final data array.
Expert interviews are one of the main methods used by our company. We ask experts both short questions to test hypotheses or confirm data, as well as full-fledged interviews that allow us to get an in-depth understanding of market trends and mechanisms.
Our team consists of highly qualified recruiters who are able to arrange interviews with truly reputable professionals.
Expert interviews are conducted by analysts working on relevant projects, which allows you to provide the necessary depth of immersion in the topic and communicate with respondents as much as possible on an equal footing.
In-depth interviews with consumers are a classic marketing research tool that allows you to identify the features of decision-making, nuances of motivations for consumption and their barriers, shades of attitude to brands, and so on.
We conduct in-depth interviews both referring to the personal experience of respondents-end users, and appealing to the corporate practices of company representatives.
Our moderators know the required techniques for establishing trusting contacts, immersing themselves in the specifics of the consumer experience, and searching for insights.
In-depth interviews can be conducted either in person face-to-face contact, or using remote video communication tools.
Focus groups are an alternative to in-depth interviews in situations where the mutual influence of respondents has additional value through stimulating the participants ' thought processes and their activity in generating ideas.
In addition, it is an opportunity to get the full range of opinions on the issues under study in a fairly concentrated form.
We are ready to organize focus groups both in the classic version of joint personal presence of participants in one place, and using remote video communication tools. The second option is especially relevant for difficult-to-reach audiences and conditions where there are limited opportunities to move (respondents in different cities, increased schedule density, self-isolation mode, etc.).
It is advisable to conduct a hall test if there are tasks related to the development of new products or their characteristics — in situations that require quantitative assessment while simultaneously contacting representatives of the target audience with real samples of products (tastings, concept tests) or with some special conditions (modeling the product shelf, conditions for real use of the product, etc.).
We offer solutions that provide high-quality testing of ideas and products thanks to:
- individual approach to developing tools and sample design that best meet the customer's needs;
- high quality requirements for the selection of respondents;
- clear technologies for organizing the process of attracting, interviewing, and processing data.
Why choose us?
Our services are based on a unique combination of proprietary market research methods and a high level of human intelligence.