MegaResearch Agency specializes in conducting comprehensive marketing research in various sectors of the economy.
What tasks does marketing research solve
- determining potential market capacity;
- identification of promising products and services;
- calculation of market growth rates;
- identifying trends;
- determining the optimal pricing policy;
- development of an effective business promotion system;
- identify and study the competitive environment;
- identifying customer needs;
- determining the market share.
Marketing research includes
- Market research
- Competitive analysis
- Sales structure research
- Product research
- Consumer research
- Analysis of advertising effectiveness
- Mystery shopping
- Data research
Market research includes:
- determining the volume, capacity, and structure of the market;
- analysis of foreign trade supplies;
- identification of market trends;
- building a forecast of market development.
As part of the competitive analysis:
- the leading market players are considered;
- strengths, weaknesses, and success factors of competitors are identified.
Research on the sales structure and distribution system includes:
- evaluation of the effectiveness of sales policy;
- building a sales structure through sales channels;
- analysis of the largest product distributors in certain regions;
- identifying the most effective sales channels for target groups of consumers.
As part of product research, the strengths and weaknesses of the analyzed product are determined in comparison with competitors, analogues and substitutes.
In the study of consumers/buyers, the following is carried out:
- studying of consumer preferences;
- definition of criteria for supplier selection;
- NPS index measurement;
- brand awareness analysis;
- creating a portrait of the target audience.
Analysis of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and advertising companies is carried out according to several criteria
- evaluation of the profitability of the advertising channels used;
- checking the coverage of target audience segments;
- audit of the content of advertising messages;
- study the impact of advertising based on consumer surveys;
- define metrics for tracking the effectiveness of advertising companies.
As part of the Mystery shopping service, the work of both internal structures and departments of the customer company, as well as the sales and service divisions of competitors can be checked.
It is possible to compile the following databases
- products consumers/ potential product consumers;
- suppliers of products/raw materials;
- tender transactions for a given product for a certain period;
- industry classifications with detailed description of the facilities;
- facilities and investment projects planned for implementation or operating.
Areas of marketing research
Marketing research reports, methodologies
- Desk research
- Expert interview
- Competitive intelligence
Collection, systematization and analysis of information from various sources
Collection, systematization and analysis of information from various sources. These include: official state statistics, publications in the media and industry publications, reports from research centers, professional associations, data from international marketing agencies, and materials from the Internet.
The method allows you to get a large amount of information, take into account different points of view and approaches, and form an objective view of the situation in the industry.
In-depth survey of specialists who have authority and competence in the field under study
In-depth survey of specialists who have authority and competence in the field under study: company managers, researchers, employees of research and consulting organizations, representatives of industry associations, public authorities. With the Agency MegaResearch cooperate with more than 11,000 experts from different fields of business.
The method makes it possible to use private information known to a limited circle of specialists, get up-to-date data, professional assessment, determine industry trends, confirm or refute hypotheses formed at the stage of Desk research.
Collecting and analyzing information about the main competitors
Collecting and analyzing information about the main competitors: promotion strategy, market share, pricing policy, suppliers, sales channels, business strengths and weaknesses, and other business parameters.
The method helps to identify threats from competitors, develop measures to prevent them, find new opportunities to strengthen the company's market position, and improve business efficiency.
Why choose us?
Our services are based on a unique combination of proprietary market research methods and a high level of human intelligence.